Test n Tune cancelled for Tuesday, March 11
March 22nd - Opening night - Lucky 40
UMP Modified tire rule - No D's.
Due to the frost line and ground conditions Test & Tune for tonight has been canceled. We are going to try to schedule a Test & Tune prior to the first night of racing on March 22nd. We will keep you posted. Thank you for understanding.
Test n Tune for Tuesday, March 11, 201 has been cancelled.
After accessing both facilities at Belle-Clair & Highland Speedways after the harsh winter, we have decided to delay the start of the season one week & move the “SHAMROCK & LUCKY 40’s” to Friday & Saturday March 21st & 22nd.
We are anxious to get going but conditions at both tracks are lacking what we need to put on the QUALITY show the Fans deserve. We feel the extra week will give us the time for mother nature to get all the frost out of the ground and dry things up to the point that it won’t cause problems with the track or pit areas for our Racer’s.
We look forward to seeing you on March 21st & 22nd!
Don Hoener & Scott Kuhn
The Play Day scheduled for March 8th has been cancelled. The Kickoff Dance is still on. Come on out and have a good time!!
- 2013 Champions
- Championship Night @ Highland Speedway Saturday, September 14th
- Highland Speedway End of Season Schedule
- The Ladies enjoyed a fun night out at Highland Speedway Saturday, July 20th!
- Christmas Came to Highland Speedway Saturday July 13th!
- Summer Nationals Makeup Date Set for Sunday, August 25, 2013