July 26th -UMP Late Models, UMP SportMods, UMP Street Stock, UMP KidModz
UMP Modified tire rule - No D's.
Instant Text Alerts
- July 23, 2014 Wednesday Fair Race Daum Outlaw Insurance Micros
- July 23, 2014 Wednesday Fair Race UMP Modified Results
- Oberbeck Grain Company’s Hard Charger Night and the Scott Wernle & Kyle Roberts Memorial Street Stock Feature races into Highland Speedway on Saturday, July 26th for the Madison County Fair!
- MOWA Sprint Series races into Highland Speedway on Wednesday, July 23rd for the Madison County Fair as they kick off Illinois Sprint Week!
- Pit Stop on Saturday, July 19th to prepare for the Madison County Fair
- Articles View Hits
2014 Highland Track Points Explanation
Weekly Points Structure
- Points Position Position Points
1 7 1 75
2 6 2 70
3 5 3 65
4 4 4 60
5 3 5 55
6 2 6 50
7 1 7 48
A driver must join the Highland Speedway Point Fund to receive end of season point fund monies. Drivers must buy their Highland Speedway membership by May 3rd. Membership costs $30. A driver must race in 75% of all 2014 point events to be eligible for any point money. Drivers must declare their rookie status. A rookie is defined by not participating in more than 5 races in a season. Driver must attend banquet or have his representative attend.
An extra 75 Highland Speedway points will be awarded to each driver who
signs in at the pit shack and has their car in the pits.
Only UMP members will receive Highland Speedway points.
In the event of a tie, first tie breaker will be based on loyalty,
second will be whoever had most wins, followed by top 5 finishes,
and top 10 finishes, etc.
In the event of a Rain-Out:
IF the event is cancelled AFTER the draw has closed (6:15 p.m.)
show-up points will be awarded to each driver in attendance.
IF the event is cancelled PRIOR to the draw closing time (6:15 p.m.),
show-up points WILL NOTbe awarded for
drivers that have already signed-in at the track.
This method will not penalize drivers that travel several
miles and compete for season championship points.